Call or text today 825-365-6999
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Acne can include blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and large, red, painful bumps and cysts.
- Acne can be mild, moderate or severe. It can affect the neck, back, chest and shoulders.
- Our treatments include IPL's, chemical peels, LED light therapy and our natural organic skincare line.
Tips and Tricks to try at home:
- Change your face cloth, towel and pillowcase every time you use them. Bacteria can be trapped in these items and can spread or cause further breakouts.
- Wash your hands before you touch your face.
- Use tea tree oil as a spot treatment; use a clean Q-tip with the oil on each blemish.
- When a pustule bursts, it contains active bacteria and can cause more acne. Disinfect the area with a bit of rubbing alcohol or tea tree oil to prevent spreading.